- Laser dentistry eliminates many of the common complaints of traditional dentistry. Natural-looking fillings for cavities can be cured in minutes and patients can eat immediately afterwards.
- Smile Arch Dental : have India’s and most efficient dental laser unit.
- Here are some of the major benefits associated with laser dentistry
- Procedures performed using dental lasers may not require sutures.
- Certain laser dentistry procedures do not require anaesthesia.
- Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding because the high-energy light beam aids in the clotting (coagulation) of exposed blood vessels, thus inhibiting blood loss.
- Bacterial infections are minimized because the high-energy beam sterilizes the area being worked on.
- Damage to surrounding tissue is minimized.
- Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated.