- The specialty of dentistry deals with eliminating infection from the root canals of teeth and restoring the supporting tissues to healthy. Main reason of pain in teeth.
- An infection in the root canal often causes bone loss in the area near the root. In most cases, removing the infection from the root canal space allows the surrounding bone tissue to regenerate. It takes several months to a year for bone tissue to heal. The following images illustrate the healing in the bone tissue after root canal treatment.
- Purpose is to save teeth that have been so badly damaged by decay, fracture, abscess, etc. that usual dental procedures can no longer be employed.
- Retaining a tooth with endodontic treatment is in most cases far better than extraction and replacing the missing tooth with a prosthetic device.
- If a less favorable prognosis is anticipated, or if difficulty arises during treatment, it will be discussed with you. If healing does not take place, further procedures such as retreatment or periapical surgery may be employed to save the tooth. Despite our best efforts, approximately 5% of endodontically treated teeth may fail and require extraction.
- Before the treatment, your tooth will be examined and the treatment explained. You will be informed of the fee and the approximate number of appointments needed for proper treatment. You will, of course, have the opportunity to ask any questions you might have.
- Root canal is usually an uncomfortable and long procedure. We at Smile Arch Dental perform the procedure to immediately relieve the pain of toothaches caused by pulp inflammation or infection.
Our highly skilled doctors made the procedure easy, single day treatment, accurate and comfortable(reported by patients) by means of high tech machineries like:
- 3D x-ray machine.
- Apex loctor
- ROOT-ZX mini (Endo Motor)
- FDA approved medication
- If a problem arises during treatment, please feel free to call our office. You may be secure in the knowledge that one of us will always be available to resolve your problem or answer your questions.